Internet Tariff DIAS
Tariff for Direct Internet Access Services (DIAS)
Know more about DIAS technology.
DIAS is presently available in 42 cities across India. See list of cities
Tariff for the DIAS will be as detailed below (applicable from 01.10.2006):
|Activation Charges (non refundable)||Rs.500||Rs. 500||Rs.500||Rs. 500|
|Monthly Rental Per user||Rs.300||Rs.500||Rs.900||Rs. 1500|
|Free Usages per month||0.5 GB||1.0 GB||2.0 GB||Unlimited|
|Additional Usages charges per MB||Rs.1.40||Rs.1.40||Rs.1.40||N.A|
- The DIAS services shall be offered to the PSTN subscribers of BSNL, on the same copper pair as is being used for their DELs at present.
- In case of disconnection of BSNL PSTN connection this DIAS connection is also to be surrendered. In case of disconnection of telephone for non-payment etc., DIAS facility should also be disconnected.
- This tariff includes internet usage charges. The subscriber need not pay any additional amount
(I) PSTN Dialup Access for internet
(II) Port charges for Internet Leased Line.
- This tariff is for connection of subscribers to Internet nodes of BSNL.
- Wherever it is not technically feasible to measure the usage, the present tariff will remain applicable. However, whenever it will be technically possible to apply usages based tariff, subscribers of DIAS should be intimated well in time by giving time period of one month for switchover from existing tariff to the tariff based on usage as above.
- This tariff will be reviewed after six months.
(BSNL Circular No. 106-4/2002-Comml dated 04.11.2004)
List of cities where DIAS is available:
|S. No.||Telecom Circle||City|
|1.||Karnataka||Bangalore, Mangalore, Mysore, Hubli|
|3.||Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Mehsana,Vadodara, Valsad, Surat, Rajkot|
|6.||West Bengal||Siliguri, Darjiling,|
|7.||Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore|
|8.||Kerala||Ernakulam, Calicut, Kollam, Trichur, Trivendrum|
|11.||Haryana||Gurgaon & Faridabad, Ambala|
|18.||Orissa||Bhubaneshwar & Rourkela|
|19.||Uttar Pradesh (W)||Noida|
|23.||Andman & Nicobar||Port Blair|